土曜日, 3月 25, 2006

my mom is the awesomest mom in the world

I hung out with my mommy today and she is just awesome. I told her everything that had happened, school, work, my boss, and my friend. I told her what happened yesterday that really hurt me a lot and that I think that this friend of mine has already given up on me. She told me that this is what happens when someone wants to teach you and you disappoint that person. She said that this friend won really give up on me if he/she really cares and this person will talk to me, at least when i change. I trust her a lot so i guess I shouldn feel so sad anymore.

My mom talked to me about my boss too. I told her about him having another woman work as hostess letting her do more than i do. She told me that he probably wants me to learn everything slowly cuz I've only been working for a few months and I still have like 4 years to go. She also told me about my dad and his boss and how my dad acted according to my mommy's advice and everything turned better. I guess I should stop thinking that my boss sucks but he just thinks differently.

My mommy also told me that I should try my best to get rid of that flaw that I have. She said she knows it's difficult but I can do it. I love my mom so much. She is so understanding and patient and just awesome.

Oh Ima tell everyone about a really funny thing that happened yesterday before we came back to Mobile. We went to eat at a restaurant but before that, my bro has to drive on a road that merges to the left. My bro was on the right lane so he accelerated to overtake a stupid truck. When we were driving in front of that truck, the driver turned on his high beam and i was like.. wat the heck. It's not like my bro's driving slow or anything, the stupid truck's not even close to us man haha.. When we were turning into the restaurant, he went into the turning lane beside us and was talking to us. I didn really notice it actually he was shouting haha. I was really tired so I didn really hear him.. all I saw was that guy with his body halfway out his window and it looked like he was humping the door when he was shouting at us. I didn have my window open so I didn hear a thing he said haha but its amazing cuz my bro heard him haha. My bro showed him the finger and he showed us his too haha and he went straight... of cuz it was illegal cuz he was in the turning lane. What a stupid man haha... It's really funny. I duno what happened to make him so pissed but I kinda pity him. He just made a fool of himself in front of asians and a few white people haha..

I really hope that my friend will talk to me again soon.