火曜日, 3月 21, 2006

what was i thinking?

i duno.. haha.. man.... CHANTAL!!!!! Where is my stuff!?!?!?!?! it's gon be TWO months late!!! did u forget about me???? Stupid Singapore always trying to make Singaporeans all forgetful n stuff by giving them so much pressure in school. My pens are runnning out of ink leh... N S.H.E's songs are rotting le.. please please give them to dannis asap i've been waiting for that package for a long long long long time.... please please.... hehe..

im thinkin of dying my hair dark purple haha.. kinda like black but a lil purplish u noe.. It's time to dye my hair again cuz the black's growing out... n it kinda looks ugly.. i wonder if there's purple hair dye in Sg cuz there's definitely none here!

Anyways.. I've decided not to date anyone at the moment. I should not accept every guy that asks me out i guess.. cannot always be so nice rite.. ppl will take advantage hehe.. I really have a lot more to do than date someone u noe. dating ppl are kinda a waste of time.. especially when im only 17. not like ive gotta get married soon or anything.. i haven found anyone that really interests me that much to make me wana be his girlfriend so i guess i'll just wait cuz i noe fate wun be so mean as to not have someone good come by me someday. im in no hurry!

Have a test tomorrow n thursday.. then SPRING BREAK finally!!! hahaa... I cannot wait to see Kiska.. She's gon come live with me when i come bac from spring break hehe..

something just happened and i m so pissed.