金曜日, 5月 19, 2006

cant think of a title

People say that knowledge is good.. I guess it is in a way.. but I duno..

When I was in Singapore, I didn't know nothing, but I was really happy. But when I came over to the US, I guess I got exposed to more and more stuff and thus gained a little bit of knowledge haha.. I've never really been happy ever since I left Singapore. I guess if Im still staying in Singapore, I would be a lot more stupid than I am now (and that is very very very very very stupid). I may be happy but i think it prolly won't last. Cuz one day I will have to step into the adult world with that stupid brain... Oh.. I think maybe coming to america just brought me to the adult world a lot earlier than if i were to stay in Sg.. Hmm.. I guess all i wish for now is just happiness, being able to be happy for a long long time. It's really difficult for me.. Jealousy, anger, hatred, sadness is quite a big part of me. I hope i'll be able to cope with them and not let them ruin my life.

Anyways, I signed up for a new phone plan = new phone! I got the Samsung E635.. hehe..

Yupyup.. I'm exited. it's not a flip phone.. i like flip phones.. but i guess its ok.. it's a slider phone haha.. i think that's what they call it.

the date of my parents departure is drawing nearer and nearer. hai... next sat and sun is the last time i'll see them for a very very long time. i wish i was rich. then i can go bac to sg every year or something. too bad i'm not, or i'll get the rx7 too.