土曜日, 5月 06, 2006

So tired

I can't believe I got a B in my Busi Cal class this semester again man!!!! It's so fucking unfair!! I actually studied for this class man... I got a B last semester cuz I did not really study for it at all. And I got a B again for studying??!! This school really knows how to encourage people to study. Such assholes.. I can't believe it man.. If that stupid Chinese guy would let his A students exempt from the finals, I would've gotten an A man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So annoying!!! I was hoping to pull up my GPA too with that class man... It is so fucking annoying. I feel like killing someone. I am so pissed. I studied for that class man... Is he tryin to tell me that I'm not asian enough to get an A in that class?? aaHHHHHH!!! I'm so angry!! Bastard.

I am very discouraged. I really hope that my English teacher will give me an A cuz I studied even harder for her class. It would really confirm that I am stupid if i get a B.

I have one more final on Monday. For that class, I already had 2 tests. For the first test, I did not study at all and got 72.5. For the second test, I studied quite a lot but still got 72.5. No improvement at all. Am I really that stupid man... ... Maybe I should go back to high school. I'm not going to bother to study at all for this exam man. I hate Auburn University. Auburn loves to tell me that I'm stupid as hell.

Hai.. I'm so tired. I worked so hard this month, for so many hours, but boss didn't raise my pay! He said he was going to raise my pay when I answer the phone n use the cashier machine. I did that really well really. But he didn say anything. I told my colleagues and they were like u gotta tell him cuz he forgets everything. I duno man.. I guess i'll ask him about it.. hai.. Everything is so troublesome. I hate doing troublesome stuff.

Enough of complaining. Other than those 2, I guess my life's still pretty good. I miss Kiska a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot. And my parents are going to leave me to go back to Singapore really soon. Everytime I think of that, I cry. So, I try hard not to think of it.

Oh ya.. My cuzzin gave birth to her baby and she sent me some pictures.. He is so cute. Haha.. i have a... nephew? already haha... Cuzzin's son = nephew rite? I think so. I hope to be able to look at him in person (i.e. go bac to Sg again) one day.

Wow.. I just realized that I've not really done much besides study and work for this whole month. It is really tiring. I really wish boss would raise my pay so I can have less problems getting a car for myself. And every night, like tonight I take a shower late so even though I'm oh so tired, I cannot go to sleep cuz my hair is wet and it's not good to sleep on wet hair, and hair dryer is a nonononono.

I'm tired of typing.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 午前, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home