水曜日, 7月 19, 2006

ahhHH!!

Yesterday was the funnest day ever hahahah!!!! I drove to Atlanta with 2 of my Japanese friends and a Taiwanese friend. They are the nicest friends ever hahha i like them a lot (but of cuz i still remember my family in Sg... can't wait to see you again May next year!). Anyways, everything went really smoothly in the beginning of the trip.. We had an AWESOME lunch. I ate some Japanese food cooked by REAL Japanese people and sushi made by REAL Japanese chefs hahahahaha... cuz in Auburn, sushi chefs are Korean haha... We went to Phipps Mall (so many expensive shops there.. Armani exchange.. Sisley.. etc.) and then to Lenox Square. It was soooooooooo fun! Three of them bought bikinis and I was the one who helped out with comments cuz I dont need one.. I have one that Chantal chose for me which everyone says that is sooo cute! They bought some other stuff there too and it was soooo fun. I did not get anything. Spent too much on my car plus gas is sooooo expensive these few days.

Things started to slowly go wrong after the mall trip cuz I was getting tired haha... Shopping with girlfriends are sooo tiring cuz you need to think of how cute that thing is... etc hahhaa... We managed to get to a Chinese restaurant which I had not planned for (I wrote down notes on how to get from the each of the malls to other places and stuff.. still a beginner ok). We were going to go to a Farmer's market. I know how to get to that market from the mall, not from the restaurants and it was soooooo confusing cuz I've never been to that place before (but it was cool I got to see soooooo many porsche cars in the dealership haha..). So, we got lost. Asked soooo many people for directions and in the end we jsut went back to the restaurant cuz we wont have enough time to shop in the market anyways (we spent maybe 6hrs at the malls ahaha). We went to eat at the restaurant and it was awesome. REAL Chinese food. It was SOOOOOOO good. It's Szechuan style and it was just awesome. The owner and waiters there are really friendly too! My friends were so nice. they treated me to dinner cuz I drove for so much haha.. so thoughtful and nice!

After the meal, I was worried of gettin lost again so i asked for directions and one of the waiters just led us to I-85 cuz he got off work and he's going that way anyways (so nice!!). We got on I-85. Everything was all good.. until 1 hour later.. I realized that somehow we're not on I-85 anymore, we're on I-75. I drove all the way to Macon, Georgia HAHAHAHAHAH!!! soooo stupid!!! I was soooo tired too!!! we stopped at a gas station and a guy gave us directions (he was soo patient and stuff tooo people are sooooo nice!!!). He said either we go all the way back to Atlanta or we drive on a countryside road, which is an hour shorter. We chose the shorter one. It was awesome. We drove for like 1 hour on the countryside road which was soo dark and scary and I think i saw a ghost. I was driving and suddenly I saw a woman walking on the side of the road (at midnight) and there were a few houses on the side of the country road but I'm not sure if there's any there... Nobody else in the car saw the woman. I convinced myself that she is a real person cuz she was in t-shirt and pants, not a white dress with blood or anything. Anyways.. we saw squirrels and deers running across the road. I was worried that I was lost again so I got down and asked a policeman for directions (finally the popos are of some good use). He was really nice too!

We got to Auburn 1:15am hahaha!!!! I was felt soo sorry for my friends to have to sit in the car for so long! hahha.. I'm going to be a lot more careful next time I drive long distances. But i think that yesterday was a fun adventure hhaa.. We met sooo many nice people. And it's because of these people that I still smile whenever I see someone walk by.

I learnt much yesterday.. There are still many good people in this world. Countryside roads are extremely dark and scary.. Never lose your attention while driving. One day and I can miss Kiska so much! Shopping with girlfriends are so much fun!!!