日曜日, 7月 30, 2006

Bad day becomes Good day

I am sooooo tired!!! Today started out as a pretty bad day for me.. I woke up super super early and had to return my rental car because the stupid adjuster of Geico is being so stupid and terminated my rental!!! Wat a stupid asshoe... I had to pay $121.39 for the extra days that NO ONE called to tell me it was terminated. I am going back to the rental place to talk with that shitty shitface..

Cuz.. I quit my job and my future boss hasnt told me when the stupid new restaurant is going to open!! And I spent sooooo much on my car!!! I'm brokE!!! I have never ever felt so poor before!! When they made me pay this morning, I feel like I've just been robbed.. I have always been careful to have a certain amount of money for special days.. and I think I might have used up a lot of it this time.. no good. Damn I feel so poor. I kinda wanted to treat my friends stuff today but I was like man.... AIYA!!

But later that day things started getting better.. hung out wit my friends at Starbucks. It was soooo fun!! my Taiwanese friend was soooooooooooooooo funny I was soooo tired because I laughed sooo much hahahaha... then we went to play tennis.. Yup the same group.. the girls who went with me to Atlanta.. They are the funnest friends I've ever had in America really. I had sooooooo much fun when I hang out with them. They make me feel a whole lot more at home than before.. They make me happy.

But of cuz.. I can't wait to hang out wit my friends in Sg.. I wana go clubbing wit yall!!!! I'm soooooooooo jealous!!!! >:( hahaha... gotta be 21 to get in here.. sian lo.. anyways alrighty i'll call you Channy Channy... haha.... Missya soo much hope to talk to u soon.... And I miss my car sooo much too......