金曜日, 7月 21, 2006

"Dont dare me to walk away!", a girl shouted as I was walking home after my usual run with Kiska. "DONT YOU DARE ME TO WALK AWAY!", she repeated. "I didn't dare you to!", a guy in his car shouted back less aggressively. "Yes you did!" A little but more of bickering and "BYE!" the girl shouted and slammed her door shut.

I thought "girl's going to cry, guy's going to call her, they goin to apologise to each other and everything will be ok." The guy in the car started reversing and I thought (all the while i was walking home i'm not kaypo stand there and watch ok hahah) "no no! maybe he should just get out of the car n go knock on her door, apologise, go in, give her a hug, and eveything will be ok!" Nope, the guy went away.

Why? Why do people want to quarrel when you have someone. You cherish your partner, don't you? Don't quarrel over stupid little things (i bet those two were quarreling over a stupid little thing). If both of them would just be less stubborn, give in a little, life would be a lot easier, a lot less crying and a lot less anger.

I guess after 2 (nearly 3) years of being single, I miss having someone close to protect me, to love me, etc. If I ever have another boyfriend again, he's going to be a lucky guy (i think). Cuz ima love him soooo much and cherish him sooo much and do whatever to make him feel that i'm the best girlfriend in the world. Of cuz, I myself am pretty stubborn haha.. And I hate myself for that. But ima try my best to stop and listen. So much happened these few weeks and I have learnt a bit more patience.

Anyways, that got me thinking about my ex-bfs haha... They must be having great lives.. I think most of the are attached. I know at least 2 of them are.. I kinda wana talk to them and see how their lives are now.. haha.. kaypo me..

Hai.. enough about being single. I miss my car so much. I cannot wait to get her back!!!!!!! She's going to be soo pretty. Thanks Chantal for your testimonial..