土曜日, 7月 22, 2006

Geico

I tried to look for a way to leave feedback to Geico Insurance Company but I couldn't find any so I decided to say something about Geico here. I'm not a paid commercial or anything but just a very very very satisfied Geico customer. Geico's customer service is the best one ever. Even the guy who's fixing my car told me that. He said that in his past experiences, he always have problems with his customer's insurance companies but Geico had been treating him really well.

So many things have happened. My brother's car got egged a few months ago, mine too a few months after, and today, I went out and saw that both of our cars (mine is still rental man..) are egged. I am so pissed and I am highly suspicious about someone living here in out complex cuz his car is ALWAYS around and NEVER got anything. And he had some problems with us (especially me.. that pervertic asshole).

Anyways, because of those incidents, I had to call Geico many many many many times and everytime I call, they treated me with most respect. They are very very polite and very caring and very very helpful. I wish they have a rating site or something so I can give them a 10/10. They always make me feel a lot better after I call them. I am highly satisfied with Geico's services and I don't think that I will ever switch to any other insurance companies. And if anyone doesn't know what Geico is, Geico is an insurance company and I have Automotive insurance with them.

Another company that I'm quite satisfied with is Overstock.com. I had some problems with an item shipped to me and I had to return it to get the right size. I called Overstock and they are so polite and patient and helped me with everything.

I hope I don't get sued for using these companies' names in my blog but I am very satisfied with both Geico and Overstock and hopefully people who come to my blog will visit these 2 companies and try them out. they are really awesome companies.