土曜日, 7月 01, 2006

Had enough

3 nights ago, someone tried to break into my house. I heard the person try to open the door and Kiska was barking soooo loud but I thought that it was my brother so I was like shut up Kiska! But it wasn't my brother. I found it kinda weird that Kiska would sound so fierce towards my brother and i was thinking 'wow kor's taking long to get into the house' so I went to look. By the time I got to the door, I think the person gave up with Kiska being so loud and stuff so he was gone. I was soooo greatful that Kiska is my babygirl cuz i think she saved my life that night. God knows what would happen to me if that person got in the house if Kiska didn try to protect me by acting fierce. I love Kiska so much. She's just the awesomest friend I have. I say 'acting fierce' cuz Kiska is usually afraid of everything haha... I guess her natural instincts took over when she sensed the stranger.

The next day, I saw a huge cockroach crawling down from the ceiling and then going back into the ceiling in my room. Cockroaches here are twice the size of the ones in Sg.

I've had enough. the moment I saw the cockroach, I went nuts. I drove all the way to Walmart 12am in the morning (yea quite dangerous too) and grabbed as many boxes as I can. Yup Wm is awesome, not like Sg when my mommy tried to get a cardboard box and kena scolded by some chinaguy. Anyways, yea I went to get the boxes and I started packing. I cannot stand this anymore. I think I'm going crazy haha.. I get really really paranoid at everything now. When I hear a knock, or any weird sound, I head to the kitchen (where the knives are) but I guess it's kinda useless cuz ppl here use guns. And when I was taking a shower, like sometimes when a piece of hair is on ur ankle or something it feels kinda ticklish, that happened yesterday and I screamed cuz I thought I saw a cockroach. I really really really have to move out hahaha.. It's like I'm in a horror movie with no ghosts hahahaha..

My mom is getting worried too haha I guess I shouldn't have told her bout the stuff that happened cuz she's already stressed out enough in Sg. She kept telling me that she wants to come back here haha..

I guess not everything is bad. A teacher of mine told me that I would be a pretty good accountant if I'm interested. Ima go meet up with her someday to talk about it. Accountants make pretty good $$ i think. And Ima take my car to the shop next Monday.. OH I should go take a pic of my car now before I forget.