木曜日, 11月 02, 2006

I've been worrying

I never really wanted a boyfriend when I came over to America cuz I dont really want to.. i duno. I believe that I've changed quite a bit. I had many many exes back in Sg and I had a feeling like I want one too when I was in high school in Mobile, just that I was too shy and I don't really talk in school haha. But when I came to Auburn, I didn really want to have a boyfriend anymore. I dont really want to expose myself, let myself be easily taken advantage of. I don't really trust many. Many friends but I do not really trust them as much as when I was back in Sg.

But what now? I've trusted one so much. I've opened up, to someone who's not even.. I cannot think of life without.. What if we start to talk less and slowly not talk anymore? Can I imagine my life like that? It is very dangerous for me now. A few days ago, my manager told my colleagues that even though im only 17 (turning 18 soon!), I am actually very mature. I duno why she said that for, but I guess its a compliment.. ... I know what I need to do in my life. I know what's important. But someone. I am willing to give up anything for.. Am I in love? I don't want to say that I am cuz it is very dangerous for me to fall in love cuz I think I am one of those who would give up "my daily bread"(as mommy says) for love. Therefore, I really do not want to have a boyfriend until I find someone who has all the characteristics I want in my future husband.

anyways, love is pretty complicated. i prefer accounting.

My colleague, more of a friend now, gave me a ride home from work today. We had to go over to another restaurant to pick up her fiance and when we got there, she went in and saw a bartendress there who worked in my restaurant once. she told me that she doesnt really like that girl, lets name her B, so naturally I asked her why is that. She told me that B flirts too much, doesnt know her limits, even with her fiance. I asked her if B's like touchy touchy type and she's like yea. She said her fiance even try to shrug B off and stuff and B even tried to text msg her fiance but my friend replied to her saying he's playing games haha.. She said B prolly doesn't really realize that she doesn know her limits but still.

I duno... I never really like being touchy touchy with guys unless they are pretty close friends or i like them. Guys try to hug me and stuff and I duno I just feel uneasy having guys touching touching and stuff. So it kind of bothers me when I see girls being sooooooooo flirty. My colleagues say I'm pretty flirty haha but I think they think that way because when I see my guy friends I will talk to them and stuff and I always try to be polite so I always smile. I wonder if guys think like my colleagues -- that I'm flirting. I hope not.

When I turn 18, I am going to open a savings account with ING Direct. I am being very generous and introducing this to everyone. Visit the website here. The Orange Savings account has a 4.40% Annual Percentage Yield, which is probably the highest I have found among all banks that do not steal your money with service charges and all that hidden charges and stuff. ING Direct operates worldwide so I believe that they are pretty trustworthy. Please check them out and earn some moneY!