月曜日, 1月 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

Happy New Year everyone!

Last nite I went over to a professor's place to celebrate the new year. We ate every hour and watched "Kohaku". Kohaku is a singing contest held in Japan every year during New Year's Eve to celebrate the new year. Male artists in 1 group and females in another. I recognized some of the singers like Ootsuka Ai and Orange Range. I also found a very cute singer!



His name is Koike Teppei and he is from the group called 'WaT'. Soooooooooooooooo cute. I wana hug him like a teddy bear! He's so cute but I dont think I would like to date a guy like him. I think if we go out together, I would spend the whole time staring at his face and he'll get freaked out and dump me. haha. But I was saying I prolly wont date a guy like him cuz I dont really like thin lanky boys. I think he'll be better if he has more meat and muscles on him. But he's so cute.

Anyways, they asked me if I have a new year's resolution. I said push my GPA up to 3.5. Hahaha... I'm so super nerdy! Can't believe I said that. But that's really what I wana do tho. I wana get at least a 3.5 when I graduate.

Oh ya. It is decided. I am going to Japan from May 8th 2007 to May 22nd 2007, and Ima be in Singapore from May 23rd 2007 to Aug 1st 2007. Im excited. Chantal.. I wana go to Zouk with you guys!!! I heard good things about that place from my Indonesian friend here!

1 more week till school starts. Ima be busy when school starts.. cuz I wana push up my GPA! Yup Im going to be a GOOD girl! Study hard. Work hard. Hopefully I'll get to play a little too..